A 12 day overland and on air journey across North India to explore and understand the rich history, culture and vibrancy of this important region.
- Visit UNESCO Sites of Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort, Agra Fort, Jantar Mantar and the Taj Mahal
- Gather insights into inlay marble work for a demonstration of traditional marble work.
- Learn about the dynamics of relations between the Mughals and the Rajput kings and their influence on the architecture and other fine arts.
- Learn about cultural and human geography of the region-the influence on occupation, housing, water storage and arts.
- Visit several native sites of worship and experience the local life and study the costumes of people of Rajasthan.
Day 01: Delhi
Day 02: Delhi
Day 03: Delhi-Agra
Day 04: Agra
Day 05: Agra-Jaipur
Day 06: Jaipur
Day 07: Jaipur-Jodhpur
Day 08: Jodhpur
Day 09: Jodhpur
Day 10: Jodhpur-Udaipur
Day 11: Udaipur
Day 12: Udaipur-Delhi-Departure