A 12 day overland and on air travel to discover India-the richness of the land, its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colors, smells, tastes, and sounds.
Tour Cost: On Request
Single Supplement: On Request
India is one country of hundred nations. The program named as essence of India aims to enable the participants understand India from a deeper perspective. Besides visiting important architectural sites of historic and cultural significance the program aims to expose visitors to the splendor and vibrancy of the country. Further will drive the experience to greater heights by enabling direct engagement between visitors and local people. In the process we are not only providing an authentic heritage experience but creating an opportunity to view India from a contemporary perspective.
• Track the 2000 year art history of Delhi to its contemporary art movement.
• Experience Indo Islamic character of Agra & Jaipur thorough Taj Mahal, Amber fort, crafts & Sufi musicians.
• Explore the quaint village of Kajuraho; study sculpture and architecture during the day and melancholic narratives of the bard at night.
• Witness hair rising rituals onthe ghats of Varanasi and visit ashrams to interact with renounced people and understand their perspective.
• Ride a local train, engage common people, talk aspirations and meet NGO’s to understand the paradoxes and unique ways of ancient India as she steps into the 21st century
Day 01 – Arrive Delhi.
Day 02 – Delhi.
Day 03 – Train to Ajemir / Pushkar
Day 04 – Pushkar.
Day 05 – Drive to Jaipur
Day 06 – Drive to Agra.
Day 07 – Agra.
Day 08 – Drive to Khajuraho
Day 09 – Khajuraho
Day 10 – Fly to Varanasi.
Day 11 – Varanasi.
Day 12 – Varanasi-Delhi-Departure
Activity Particulars: TBA